Ответить на тему  [ 1 сообщение ] 
IL-2 Shturmovik Stab 
Автор Сообщение
Ace

Сообщение IL-2 Shturmovik Stab
IL-2 Shturmovik Stab

Категории IL-2 Series: Forgotten Battles & Pacific Fighters › Essential Files › Tools
_DLP_SUBMITTEDBY matttm
Имя автора Matt Thompson-Moltzen
Версия 6.3
PF Standalone Да
Filesize 13.3MB
Historical / Semi Historical Да
Time Period (ie 1939-45) 1939-1945
_DLP_PUBLISHED Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:00 am

IL-2 Shturmovik Stab is an un-official add-on to 1C:Maddox Games' IL-2 Sturmovik, IL-2 Sturmovik: Forgotten Battles, Pacific Fighters and IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946. It provides easy configuration of documented and undocumented features within the game.

MAIN FEATURES

o Display Historically correct Luftwaffe and Finnish aircraft markings.
o Display authentic German and Finnish awards/medals.
o Use alternate Luftwaffe ranks in Campaigns.
o Easily modify game options that cannot be modified in the game GUI.
o Record your own thoughts and comments in Campaigns in a free format War Diary.
o Display more detailed pre-mission briefings for Campaign missions in the War Diary.

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

o Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows 2000 Professional, Windows XP
o Internet Explorer 5.01 or greater
o IL-2 Sturmovik (International and Russian editions) patched to version 1.2
o IL-2 Sturmovik: Forgotten Battles (International and Russian editions) patched to version 1.22
o IL-2 Sturmovik: Forgotten Battles Ace Expansion Pack (optional) patched to version 2.04
o Pacific Fighters patched to version 4.04 either in a merged install with IL-2 Sturmovik: Forgotten Battles/Ace Expansion Pack or in a stand alone install
o Pe-2 Add-on (optional)
o IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946 patched to version 4.08m either in a merged install with IL-2 Sturmovik: Forgotten Battles/Ace Expansion Pack/Pacific Fighters or in a stand alone install
o Desktop resolution set to 1024 by 768 pixels (or greater) and 16 bit colour

LANGUAGE SUPPORT

IL-2 Shturmovik Stab has program support built-in to support languages other than English.

English and German languages are provided in the base release.

CHANGES SINCE LAST REVISION

Version 6.3

Added support for IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946.
Added options to the Graphics tab in the Options dialog.
Internal code changes.
FIXED PROBLEMS

Version 6.3
Corrected the map co-ordinate mappings for the Northwest Europe map in the War Diary.
Addendum
A couple of items that did not make the ReadMe:

You can now add new screen resolutions through the GUI. Scroll to the end of the Resolutions dropdown list and select Click to add... You cannot delete resolutions you have added though. If you need to / want to, you will have to edit the ..\Resolutions.dat manually or copy this file from the ZIP distribution over your installed copy.

There are now ambient random background sounds in the War Diary. If you find them annoying, select ALT + S to toggle them off and on.

I have expanded the South East Asia Strategic map (covered Singapore) in the War Diary to cover the Far East as well. So it now covers Burma, Manchuria and Khalkin Gol as well.

Although Stab is now 1946 aware, bear in mind my interest is really only in the Eastern Front and Stab reflects that. And as I do not have 1946, I have not been able to provide tactical maps for Kiev, Italy, Norway etc.

Vista users: Stab should work under Vista. However, do not install Stab into the default location of C:\Program Files\IL-2 Shturmovik Stab.

UAC in Vista may prevent the saving of configuration settings and/or other stupidity. I suggest you install into C:\Games\Utilities\IL-2 Shturmovik Stab or similar.

The same goes for the game(s); do not install into the default location! Install into C:\Games\... or similar.

Вложения:
988_scrn0001.jpg
988_scrn0001.jpg [ 60.74 КБ | Просмотров: 3237 ]
Чт 08-11-2007, 03:54
Профиль ICQ WWW
Ответить на тему   [ 1 сообщение ]